What can breaking free of a downward trend do?
- It allows the above photo to happen. It gives you mornings for yourself, not for rushing to work worrying about what isn’t getting done.
- It creates time for reflection and planning, not reacting and chasing.
- It builds a team’s self-esteem!
- It allows for creative growth, experimentation, dreaming, and professional development.
- It creates positive anticipation, not negative anxiety.
Most importantly… It’s a lot of fun to be a part of. Here’s to looking forward, working hard, believing in yourself, and appreciating the results.
How does your organization appreciate results?